The grave of Joseph Eccles. It is a cross on a square pillar at the head of a slab set in holly. He died on the 3rd May 1861. He was a Cotton Spinner, and, with his brother Bannister erected the Jubilee Factory in 1820. He purchased the Mill Hill estate in 1844 and left under £45,000 in his will.
< Index Page