The Star was built in 1910 for the Taylor family who ran it for half a century. It became the Starlight Club, then was converted into a Unit Four in 1970. It closed in 1982 and was later converted into a mosque.
Themes | A to Z | Site Map |
Learning Zones | About Us | Contact
Terms & Conditions | Copyright Notice